CRONIMET Charity Foundation Armenia
MISSION AND OBJECTIVE
The mission of the CRONIMET Charity Foundation Armenia is to improve the quality of life of those most in need with an emphasis on children and adolescents. The Foundation is organized as a non-profit corporation exclusively for public welfare, community involvement and charitable purposes.
The CRONIMET Charity Foundation Armenia and the assistance it grants to disadvantaged people involve substantially more than the pure charity alone. The activity focus of all operations is to enable people to help themselves and to create an environment that promotes development and innovation.
VISION AND CORE PRINCIPLES
The CRONIMET Charity Foundation Vision is to promote science research, education and learning, and to support people in need. The main emphasis is to convey partnership and social responsibility as well as mutual understanding and respect for the future development of the country to children and adolescents.
The activities of the CRONIMET Charity Foundation Armenia include but are not limited to:
- Support of children in need;
- Support of early learning and basic education;
- Support of higher education and innovative youth initiatives;
- Participation in and support of special innovative education initiatives
- Special initiatives for the most affected parts of the population, including financing of health care service